Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I had one of those days where I didnt really do anything

I got up, lazed around. watched some tv, took a nap, watched some tv...
I finnally went out of the house at 6 to get some food from the store.

Went to a supermarket, stole some icy hot.
Went to henery's to actually buy some food, got some stuff, was planning on stealling some butter and chapstick but I thought the loss prevention agent was on to me so I put those back.

The only good thing I did today was make the PERFECT steak, perfect sauteed carrots and Perfect baked kale. Had milk to drink with it. Awesome meal!


Jerry did you ever use that kale? If not, toss with olive oil, salt, peper and put it in a oven for a while (7 min) and then turn it to broil for 2 min so it gets crispy. Just like a potato chip but you are eating the worlds healthiest food.



Music: Presidents of the United States of America

No comments: