Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Monday sept 23

Food
Omelet
bacon jolapenos, chess
potatos
fruit
half a pancake

grilled cheese
salad

big chicken salad for dinner
uneaten plain cheese pizza - cousin's

snacks:
cheese
sausages
beer
Beef jerkey

Chargers game- watched with friends from the team. Chargers won- cool.
I bought snacks for the game at a very upscale grociery store casue I couldnt find the regular one. the beer and sausages were really good but fucking expesnsive- oh well, it was yummy


excercise:
Playing with/ throwing around young cousins all day
Yoga with cousins
my abs are strained from the workout I did with markus on friday


Music:
As per Markus's request, I am finally getting around to listening to Sebastien and Bealle. They are a lot like Simon and Garfunkel but new sounding.


Life: I finished reading The Game. Just having read it makes me feel more confident, like I have the tools to handle any social situation thrown my way.
Im trying to finish my resume, talk to people about stuff, get ready for school.


Stephens Break Schedule:
Thanksgiving Break: Thurs Nov 27 and friday
Winter Break: Dec 13 - Jan 5

Vegas Ultimate Tourney: Friday Feb 6th and weekend
Preseidents Day: mon feb 16 - tourney in san diego

Spring break March 21-30 - team trip
Spring quater ends June 12

No comments: